Fluid Catalytic Cracking
Delta Controls started the FCC activities in the early 1970’s. As an independent company, we developed a high level of expertise and have more than 45 years of experience. We are an international service and repair center for refurbishment, overhaul and modification of Fluid Catalytic Cracking (FCC) slide valves, plug valves, ball valves, gate valves and butterfly valves. Including all controls together with associated pneumatic/hydraulic/electric actuators.
Delta Controls B.V. – FCC division
Delta Controls B.V. has a long and succesfull history in performing world-wide turnarounds on refineries Fluid Catalytic Cracking valves. For more information visit the FCC webpage on the Delta Controls website.
- As an independent company we know the advantages and disadvantages of a large selection of brands.
- All our manufacturing is carried out in our workshop, welding, stellite weld overlay, refractory applications,
stress relieving, curing, grinding, machining, etc., against the highest specifications and requirements of each
- Our in house techniques are weld overlay, machining, instrumentation and hydraulics. There is no split up, as
we see the valve with actuator and controls as one package guaranteed by Delta Controls for a non interrupted
performance and lifetime.
- Delta Controls is recognized by customers as a “one-stop-shop”.
- Our workshop service engineers also perform field service during turnarounds to gain knowlegde of practical
applications and requirements of each customer.
- Quality in our service, dedication and people is our product for creating a long-term relationship.
- Corrective and preventive maintenance
- Turnarounds Cat Crackers
- On-site machining
- Preventive maintenance and spare parts management
- Overhaul & Modification of valves, actuators and associated control systems
- Refurbishment of internals
- Valves (single slide, double slide, 2-port diverter, butterfly and goggle valves)
- Power Units and controls
- European distributor of Chemolub H Special